ACS offers flexibility in printing labels. A wide variety of options are available for each type of label.
For laser printers only:
If you have a partial sheet of blank labels that you want to use, you can start the print run on the first blank label by selecting its position number with the Start Print at Label option.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Labels tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People or Staff/Organizations and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, expand Labels and select the label you want to work with.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the desired label options on the Layout and Settings tabs.
- Click Preview.
- When your labels display, click Print .
OnDemand clients can print labels from Adobe® Acrobat Reader. View more information.