You can print individual receipts for payments in the Add/Edit Payments window.
To Print Receipts from the Add/Edit Payments Window
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Receivable Payments and click Go .
- Click Add/Edit Payments.
- Select the payment you want to print a receipt for and click Print. You may need to filter by the customer's name or select All Users and All Periods under Posting Period. To learn more about this, see Filtering Payments.
- Under Print Options, select the template you want to use in the Template drop-down list.
- In the Print Date drop-down list, select the date that you want to print on the receipts.
- To print a message on the receipt, enter it in the Comment field.
- Select Print Family Balance as of if you want to print the family's outstanding balance on the receipt.
- Click Preview to preview the receipt, or click Print to print the receipt.