When you assign grades, discounts, billing codes, and payment codes with the Mass Assign Assistant, you can print a report of the selected customers or families whose records are being updated. You can keep this report as a record of the entries you made in the Mass Assign Assistant.
As a precautionary measure, ACS Technologies recommends that you make a backup of your financial records before you use the Mass Assign Assistant.
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Define Lists tab.
- Select Accounts Receivable from the drop-down list and click Go .
- Click Mass Assign Assistant.
- Select the option you want to add, change, or remove and click Next.
- Continue making your selections in each window until you reach the confirmation window.
- If a record you do not want to change is included in the list, clear the Accept check box.
- Click Print.
- When the report displays, click Print to print it.
- Click Close to return to the Mass Assign Assistant.
- Click Finish to continue mass assigning grades, discounts, billing codes, or payment codes to the selected customers.