Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
The Attendance Promotion Proof List helps you make sure that the correct people have been moved- and moved to the correct new class. You should print it after moving individuals, but before clicking Promote.
This proof list displays old and new class information on one report. If the Next Year's Division, Next Year's Department, or Next Year's Class fields are blank, individuals were not promoted to a class.
If you need to make any changes, complete them before clicking Promote to complete attendance promotion.
To print the Attendance Promotion Proof List
- Under Manage Records, click the Tasks tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Attendance Promotion and click Go .
- On the Promotion menu, click Reports.
- In the reports window, expand Lists, then select Rolls. Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the Master Group you are promoting.
- Under Report Settings, select Special Fields, then click Select.
- In the Column drop-down list, add Next Year's Division, Next Year's Department, and Next Year's Class to the list of selected special fields.
- Optional: Under Column, select Position, then click Add .
- Optional: Under Column, select Status, then click Add , then click Close.
- Click Preview to view the report.
- The Column Settings window displays. Adjust the columns as necessary, then click OK and Print Report .