Print this report before you print your checks and post them to the general ledger to double-check the accuracy of checks.
To print the check proof list
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Payable Checks and click Go .
- Click Pay Invoices.
- Pay any existing invoices.
- Optional: Print the Cash Requirements report.
- On the Pay Invoices - Checks tab, click Check Proof List.
- Select or clear ACH, Online, and Check, depending on which types of transactions you want to print on the report.
- Select a sort criteria (Unprinted, Unposted; Printed, Unposted; or All).
- To preview the report before printing, click Preview. To send it to your printer, click Print.