After printing your payroll checks and creating an ACH file (if applicable), it's time to print the Check Register Journal. This report lists each check's number, date, amount, and the employee's name and number. In addition, the total amount for all checks and the total amount for non-ACH checks display.
You can choose to list the checks on the report in the order you want, and you don't have to list the checks in the same order that they printed. You can also print a separate check register journal for your checks and a separate journal for your direct deposit employees.
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Payroll Checks and click Go .
- Click Check Register Journal.
- Under Sort By, select to sort checks by Employee Name, Employee Number, or Check Number.
- Under Print Options, select to Print All Checks Print ACH Checks or Print Non-ACH Checks information on the report.
- Optional: Click Preview to preview the report.
- Click Print.