The Quick Add Invoices window lets you quickly add the same invoice transaction to multiple customers at once. Examples might include a one-time tee-shirt fee for all students at summer camp or a one-time field trip fee for all students in the fifth grade.
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- Select Accounts Receivable Invoices from the drop-down list and click Go .
- Click Add/Edit Invoices.
- Click Quick Add Assistant.
- Enter the invoice details. These are similar to those described in Adding Invoices.
- Click Select Customers to create a list of families or individuals to whom the invoice applies. If you selected Track Family Records on the AR Setup tab, families as well as individuals will be listed.
Click Addto select the appropriate records from the Customer and/or Family tabs. Sort the list by column as needed to locate the records. For instance, to locate all students in the fifth grade, click the Grade column header and select the check box next to 5. Use Add All to select all records. Click OK.
If you select a customer who is assigned to multiple families for quick add invoicing, the program asks you to verify which family is paying this particular fee. Click OK to accept the default payer, or click in the Payer column to change the selection.
- Click OK, then confirm.
- When the invoices are created, a confirmation message displays. Click OK.