Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
When you receive a purchase order, the amount in the Total Received field changes to show that the total amount is received in full, while the amount in the Total Remaining field changes to show a zero balance.
To receive an entire order
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Purchase Orders, then click Go .
- Click Receive Orders, then click Add/Edit.
- Optional:Choose one or more of the following options:
- To view purchase orders created by all users, select All Users.
- To view purchase orders entered in all periods, select All Periods.
- To view purchase orders entered during a specific posting period, select the posting period in the Month and Year date boxes.
- Select the purchase order that you want to receive.
- Click Receive Order.