Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
When a contact is completed, you can mark this on the Contact record and select the appropriate responses. Responses are set up in Define Lists.
Inward Contacts are automatically marked Completed. When you enter an Inward Contact, you can immediately add responses.
To mark a contact as completed
- Under Manage Records, click the People tab.
- In the drop-down list, select View/Edit Individual and click Go .
- Select the individual whose contact you want to mark completed, and click View/Edit.
- Select the contact you want to mark completed and click Edit.
- On the Add/Edit Contacts window, select Complete.
- To select a response to record for the contact, click the Responses tab then select the appropriate responses.
- Click OK, and then click Close.