Refreshing employee records ensures that you have the most up-to-date employee data for imported records, so you should refresh your data frequently.
For example, suppose a volunteer updates an individual's record in ACS People. The volunteer updating the record may not know that the individual is also an employee and might not update the record in ACS Financials. By refreshing your data, you can update employee records with any changes made on the linked People, Organization, or HeadMaster records.
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Employees, then click Go .
- In the Add/Edit Employees window, click Refresh.
- Select to refresh Employee Records added from People, Employee records added from Organizations, Employee Records added from HeadMaster, or All employee records.
- If you use multiple datasets, select the People Dataset or HeadMaster Dataset to refresh from in the drop-down list.
- Under Begin Refresh?, click OK.