Refreshing vendor records ensures that your vendors' data is up-to-date, especially for imported records. You should refresh your data frequently.
For example, suppose a volunteer updates an individual's record in ACS People. The volunteer may not know that the individual is a vendor, so he doesn't update the vendor's record in Accounts Payable. By refreshing your data, you can update records with any changes made on the linked People, Organization, or HeadMaster records.
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Vendors, then click Go .
- In the Add/Edit Vendors window, click Refresh.
- Select to refresh Vendor Records added from People, Vendor records added from Organizations, Vendor Records added from HeadMaster, or All vendor records.
- If you use multiple datasets, select the People Dataset or HeadMaster Dataset to refresh from in the drop-down list.
- Under Begin Refresh?, click OK.