When you create a new report using Report Designer, you can save it to use again.
Organizing Saved Reports
To avoid a long list of reports that are difficult to distinguish from one another, you can organize reports into their types.
Before you create a new report, in the upper sidebar of the reports window, select the type of report you are creating. For example, Attendance or Contributions. Then, select Create a New Report and click Customize. This ensures that the new report is listed under the report type you selected.
For example, you want to create a custom Balance Sheet of your assets and liabilities. This is an example of a General Ledger report. To save this report under the proper type, double-click General Ledger before selecting Create a New Report. When you save the report, it is located under General Ledger in the reports window.
- Once you have designed the report, close the ACS Report Designer window.
- In the People Suite Reports window, click Preview.
- In the preview window, on the reports toolbar, click Save.
- Enter a new name for the report.
- To make the report available to other ACS users, select Public.
- Click Save.