If you find that you often customize a report in the same way, you should save the report. Saving the report allows to you customize the report settings once and generate the report when you need it.
You can also rename and delete saved reports if you need to.
- In the Reports window, select the report you want to save.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options for your report. When finished, click Preview.
- On the toolbar, click Save .
- Enter the Save As file name. (This name appears in the reports sidebar.)
- Enter the Report Title. (The title displays at the top of the report itself.)
- Enter a Description.
- To make the customized report available to other users, select Public.
- Click Save.
- In the reports window, select the report you want to delete.
- In the lower sidebar, click Delete.
- When the confirmation message displays, click Yes.