Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can search for contributors who have not given during a year or selected time period.
To search for contributors with no gifts
- Under Searches and Reports, click Searches.
- On the Search Information tab, in the Title field, enter a title for your search, such as Contributors with no gifts. Then, select the following search information:
- Under Search On, select All Records.
- Under Include Records That, select Meet Criteria for all Field Areas (And).
- Under Search Output Flag, select Matching Individuals.
- Click on the Search Criteria tab.
- Expand Individual, then Lists. Then, select the following search criteria.
- Double-click Member Status. Under Search Values, select the member statuses you want to include. You should select the one that indicates members. When finished, click OK.
- Double-click Family Position, then select Child, and select Not Equal to for Search Type. When finished, click OK.
- Double-click Gifts.
- Under Search Type, select Has no Gifts, and under Period, select the current year or date range you want to search on.
- Click OK, then Process.
- When the number of records found displays, click OK. Then, click the Results tab to see the search results.