Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can customize the fonts that display on a report. When customizing fonts, keep in mind that reports are designed for certain font sizes; using other fonts or changing the font size may result in formatting issues. For example, when printing labels, a different font style/size may cause the text to run off the label. Always check for formatting issues by previewing the report after you change the font.
Changes to a report's font are not permanent unless you save the report. Changing a font only affects the current report; it doesn't affect any other reports.
To change a report's font
- In the reports window, select the report you want to generate.
- If the report is a Contributions or Financial Suite report, select the report's date range in the lower sidebar.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate customization options, then click Preview.
- On the reports toolbar, click Set Font.
- Select the style, color, and font size, then click OK.