You can customize the font on a report to give it a preferred look. However, the reports are designed for certain font sizes, so using other fonts or changing the font size may result in formatting changes. For example, when printing labels, a different font style/size may cause the text to run off the label. Check this by printing a test report after changing the fonts.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions Reports and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, select the report you want to work in.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options for your report and click Preview.
- On the Reports toolbar above the preview pane, click Font .
- Select the style, color, and size font you prefer, and then click OK.
Changes are not permanent unless you save the report. Any changes made to report fonts only affect the report you are working in.