Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
Your first step is set up eGiving with Abundant.
In the initial setup, you'll sign up for Abundant, create an eGiving account, set up a merchant account, set up giving options, and set up eGiving funds.
To sign up for Abundant
- On the toolbar, click Grow Your Ministry.
- Beside Online, Mobile, and Text Giving with Abundant, click Sign Up.
- In the form, enter your contact information and click Next.
- Under Available Funds, select the funds you want to use with Abundant, then click to move them under Selected Funds.
The Initial Setup window opens inside a web browser.
Creating your account
When you create your Abundant account, you must set up a password, which is separate from other ACS passwords. Your password must have:
- At last 8 characters
- At least 3 of the following:
- An uppercase letter
- A lowercase letter
- A number
- A symbol
- At least 15 characters.
Your password cannot have:
- Any repeating characters
- Any sequence (abc, qwe, 123, 321, etc)
- Any part of your email address.
To create your Abundant account
- When the Initial Setup window opens, under Create Your Account, enter Your name and your Email address.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, enter and confirm your password. To see your password, click .
- Click Continue.
After creating your Abundant account, you'll receive an email with confirmation instructions. To complete registration, you must click the verification link in this email.
Setting up a merchant account
Next, it's time to set up and link your merchant account to Abundant.
To set up a merchant account
- Under Review Your Information, read over your name and contact information. If anything is incorrect, click Edit to make changes.
- Select I confirm that the above information is correct.
- Under Merchant Account Setup, click Begin Merchant Account Setup.
- The Vanco Payment Solutions portal opens in a new browser. Enter the required information on these pages.
- Once you've set up your merchant account, click Continue.
Setting up giving options
When setting up giving options, you can choose which payment types to accept, create an online giving link, and select a default deposit account for gifts.
If you enable text giving, you can set up your church's default text giving keyword. You can also allow your contributors to choose if they want to help offset eGiving processing costs.
To set up giving options
- Under Set Up Giving Options, select which payment types to accept.
- Enter an Online Giving Link for your church. This field is limited to 20 characters and is unique to your church.
- In the drop-down list, select the Default Deposit Account.
- Select Enable text giving.
- Select Allow your donors to help offset processing costs.
- Click Continue.
Next, it's time to set up funds in Abundant.