Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
When printing reports in ACS Financial Suite, you can select the printer you want to use or update the printer settings, allowing you to further customize report printing.
To update the printer setup in Financial Suite
- Under Generate Reports, click Printer Setup.
- In the Reports Setup window, select the Printer to use when printing reports.
- Under Print Settings, clear the settings you want to change. You can change the default margins, orientation, paper settings, or font.
- Click Setup.
- In the Page Setup window, select the appropriate options on the Paper, Margins, and Header/Footer tabs.
- Paper — Select the paper size, width, height, and paper source to use when printing reports.
- Margins — Select the left, right, top, and bottom margins for your report. The default margin is .25. Keep in mind that if you change the margins, words or numbers may not print correctly on your report. You can also change the print orientation (portrait or landscape).
- Header/Footer — Under sections, select the default header, footer, and title section for your report. To create custom headers, footers, and title sections, click Edit. To retain the default font you selected in Reports Setup, select Always Retain Font. To print a separate title page for the report, under Default Title Section, select Print as Separate Page.
- When finished, click OK.
- In the Reports Setup window, click OK to save your changes.