Creating the Quarterly Statement requires a solid understanding of right-click and drag-and-drop functionality. If you have never formatted a report using drag-and-drop or right-click options, you should familiarize yourself with these functions before setting up a Quarterly Statement.
Dragging and Dropping
When you drag-and-drop a selection to a heading or subheading, you must drop the selection directly on top of the heading or subheading to list it appropriately.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Staff/Organizations Reports and click Go .
- Under Organizations, expand Contributions, then Statements.
- Select Quarterly Statement and click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the Organization Level you want to display the report for and the Organization Report Options you want to use.
- Under Contributions Options, select Use Fund Groupings and/or Use Pledge Groupings.
- Optional: Under Contributions Options, edit the information in the Message field.
- Under Date Selection, in the Analysis Date field, enter the date you want the information to print for. For example, if you only want to see information through March 31, enter the date 03/31/Year.
- Optional: To include staff positions in the statement, under People Options, select Selected Staff Positions and click Select.
- Optional: Under Formatting Options, select the format options you want to use.
- Optional: Select Use Last Search Results to see only information for the organizations included in your last search.
- To view the statement, click Preview. To print the report, click Print Report .