Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can start a new family with an existing individual's record from Change Family Unit. You could use this when adult children move out of their parents' households or when a family divorces. This lets you change the individual's home address and other information.
When you start a new family with an existing individual, you move all of their records with them. You cannot start a new family with an individual if he or she is the only person in their existing family unit.
To start a new family with an existing individual
- Under Manage Records, click the Tasks tab.
- In the drop-down lists, select Change Family Unit and click Go .
- In the Move From section, click Find Person. Select the individual you want to start a new family with and click OK.
- In the Change Family Unit window, click Start New.
- When the confirmation message displays, click Yes.
- Answer any other messages that display, and then click Close.