The System Snapshot located on the Utility Manager menu contains important information about your computer, operating system, and ACS. An ACS Customer Support Representative may request this information when troubleshooting certain problems.
The following information is contained in the System Snapshot:
- Operating System — The version of Microsoft Windows, and any service packs installed.
- Memory — A table of your Total and Free RAM (Random Access Memory), Virtual Memory, and Page File.
- Installed — The date ACS was installed on this computer.
- Updated — The date you last loaded an ACS update on this computer.
- File/ Version Number — A list of ACS executable files and their version numbers.