The Label Designer Wizard lets you create templates for your address labels or envelopes and customize your address block. Click Next to proceed through the Wizard, and click Back if you need to edit information on a previous window.
When you finish creating a template in the Label Designer Wizard, you will have successfully:
- Selected a template type (Label- Sheet or Continuous, Envelopes- Graphical Output, or Envelopes- Plain-Text Output).
- Selected your printer type and model.
- Entered your label or envelope’s size and dimensions, or selected this information from the list of predefined layouts.
- Selected your address block’s properties and location.
- Named your new label or envelope template.
- Displayed your template in the Label Designer.