Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
If you discover that part of the goods or services are unacceptable or you received the wrong quantity on an item, you can update the received items that are not yet posted.
To update a received item
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Purchase Orders, then click Go .
- Click Receive Orders, then click Add/Edit.
- If you want to assign a buyer as the person who received the order, in the Receive Purchase Orders window, select the Received by check box, then select a buyer in the drop-down list. To add a new buyer, click Lookup .
- If you want to receive orders for other users and other posting periods, use the following options:
- To view purchase orders entered by all users, select All Users.
- To view purchase orders entered in all periods, select All Periods.
- To preview or print purchase orders entered during a specific month and year, select the correct posting period in the Month and Year date boxes.
- Select the purchase order that you want to edit, then double-click the received item that you want to edit.
- Enter the revised information, then click OK.