Use the Access ACS Plain Paper Statement Extract to upload your temporary contribution records to Access ACS through email. Once you upload the extract, you can print the Plain Paper Statement report in Access ACS.
To view statements in Access ACS, a contributor's statement flag must be set to E-mail or Both.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- Select Contributions Reports in the drop-down list, and click Go .
- Expand Extracts, then select Access ACS Plain Paper Statement Extract.
- In the lower sidebar, select the date range you want to extract gifts for, then click Customize.
On the Report Options tab, make any applicable selections, then click Extract. Selecting Ignore Send Statement Flag generates statements for contributors regardless of what their send statement by option is set to on their records.
- When the confirmation message displays, click Yes to print a list of invalid e-mail addresses or No to continue without printing.
- Under Advanced Tools, click Admin Utilities.
- In the drop-down list, select Sync with Access ACS.
- Select the data you want to upload. Make sure to select Include Contributions.
- Click Upload.
- To log in to the Access ACS database, enter your site number, Access ACS user name and password, then click Login.
- Under Giving, click My Giving History.
- Click Print.