Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can view any transactions in the Checking Accounts window with a bank account attached to the transaction. When viewing a transaction, you cannot make any changes to the actual transaction. However, you can select the Check Printed or Reconciled options.
To view transactions from the Checking Accounts window
- Under Manage Records, select the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select General Ledger Transactions and click Go .
- Click Checking Accounts.
- In the drop-down list, select a bank account.
- Select a transaction, and click View.
- If necessary, select or clear the Check Printed or Reconciled options. If only viewing the transaction, skip to the last step.
- Click OK, then click Yes.
- Click Close.