The Scheduled Gifts area displays a list of recurring gifts. Each gift's contributor, frequency, number of payments made, first payment date, most recent payment date, next payment date, type, fund, and amount display.
If a recurring gift has ended, its details also display on this tab, along with the date of the final (last) payment.
To view a profile, click on the contributor's name. Here, you can edit, cancel, or place gifts on hold if a contributor calls your church and asks to. You can also view the scheduled gift's audit, which lists the scheduled gift's changes by date.
To view an individual's scheduled gifts
- Open ACS People Suite
- Under Manage Records, click the People tab.
- In the drop-down list, select View/Edit Individual and click Go .
- In the Find Person window, select the individual whose gift you want to place on hold and click View/Edit.
- In the View/Edit Individual window, click on the Profile tab.
- Click Manage Abundant .
- When the contributor's record opens in Abundant, click on the Scheduled Gifts tab.
- Locate the gift you want to view, then click .
- In the list, select Edit, Cancel, View Audits, or Place on hold.