Strong passwords that aren't easy to guess are an important part of your ACS security. Passwords can be three to twenty characters long and are not case sensitive.
Here are some tips for using passwords:
- Don't use familiar names, dates, or other personal data; instead use a combination of characters including letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Don't share your password with others, or use the same one for every program or account.
- Change your password periodically.
- Under Advanced Tools, click My Preferences.
- Under Settings, click Change Password.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter your new password.
- Re-enter your new password to confirm the spelling.
- Click OK.