Requires ACS version 126.96.36.199 or higher.
Form W-2c is used to file corrections made to a previously filed W-2.
On the W-2 c tab, you can electronically file Form W-2c.
To electronically file Form W-2c
- Under Generate Reports, click the Period End Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Payroll 941 and W2s and click Go .
- On the W-2 c tab, select the Report Type in the drop-down list.
- Select the Year.
- Verify your organization's Federal Tax ID and State Tax ID numbers. If necessary, enter the tax ID numbers.
- To electronically file W-2cs for multiple states, select Multiple States. Then, click Tax IDs to enter state tax IDs for the states you want to electronically file.
- Optional: If you want to filter employees by departments, select Department, and click Select.
- Optional: If you want to filter by specific employees, select Employees, and click Select.
- To electronically file Form W-2c , click Tax E-File .