In ACS Reports, you can choose to display names formally, informally, or using a custom name format. This is helpful when you are adapting reports to different situations.
For example, Contributions statements often use formal names to ensure that they match government records when tax season comes around. The formal, informal, and custom names are stored with individual's records in ACS People. You can also choose whether or not to include middle names, "goes by" names, titles, and suffixes, or print last names before first names.
- In the reports window, select the report you want to customize.
- Optional: If customizing a Contributions or Financial Suite report, select the appropriate date range in the lower sidebar.
- Click Customize.
- Under Name Options, select either Formal Label Name, Informal Label Name, or Custom Label Name.
- Select or clear the other options according to your preference.
- To view the report, click Preview.