In many ACS reports, you can hide the city, state, and ZIP code in the report results. For example, say you need to print a Master Listing of People to keep on file for reference. Since most of your organization's members live in the same city, you decide to hide the city, state, and zip code in the report results. The city, state, and ZIP code still displays for anyone who doesn't live within the specified ZIP code.
- In the Reports window, select the report.
- If the report is a Contributions or Financial Suite report, select the report's date range in the lower sidebar.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, under Formatting, select Suppress City State Zip and click Select.
- Enter the ZIP Code for the city and state you want to hide.
- Click Add. The ZIP code displays in the Suppressed ZIP Codes column. You can enter up to five ZIP Codes, depending on the report. When you finish, click Close.
- To view the report, click Preview.