After you calculate asset depreciation, you should print the depreciation journal. It provides a printed record of your asset depreciation for your files.
To post depreciation, you must preview or print the Depreciation Journal report.
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Fixed Assets Depreciation and click Go .
- Click Depreciation Journal.
- Optional: To include assets that have no depreciation in the current set of transactions, select Include Items with Zero Current Depreciation.
- Click Preview to view the report, or click Print to print the depreciation journal.
- Click OK to return to the Fixed Assets posting menu.