In Add/Edit Fixed Assets, you can print a list of assets and their item numbers. You can also customize the grid to display and print other information.
To print a list of assets
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Fixed Assets and click Go .
- In the Add/Edit Fixed Assets window, right-click inside the grid, then click Customize.
- In the Customize window, under Fields, select the asset information you want to display in the grid, then click OK.
- In the Add/Edit Fixed Assets window, click Print.
- When the report displays, click Print.