In many ACS reports, you can select a date range to apply to the report results. Selecting a date range limits the report results based on the records that fall within the date range. For example, if you select the date range January 1, 2011 — June 1, 2011 for the People Changes Log, and the report displays only the changes made between those dates.
- In the reports window, select the report you want to customize.
- In the lower sidebar, click Customize.
- Under Date Range, select Use Date Range.
- In the first date field, select the start date.
- In the second date field, select the end date.
- To view the report, click Preview.