On the Security tab, you can set an ACS user's security rights in the Financial Suite.
When setting up security rights, remember it's easier to give more clearance as you go than take away access. It's also a good idea to make sure all employees and volunteers in your organization have access to what they need. To verify security rights, you can log in as another user.
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Users and click Go .
- On the Users tab, select the ACS user whose security rights you want to edit, then click Edit. If the user does not have an ACS username, see Adding ACS User Records to learn how to set one up.
- In the Edit User window, click on the Security tab.
- Expand the name of the module you want to edit security rights for.
- Use one of the following methods to assign the user All, View, or None rights to a specific area:
- Type A, V, or N to set the security to All, View, or None respectively.
- Right-click on the field and select the security setting you want.
- Double-click the field until the security setting you want displays.
- When finished, click Apply, then OK.