You can use a single password to access multiple ACS products. We suggest you use your OnDemand user name and password to begin the process since it has the most stringent requirements for password creation. Access ACS and Facility Scheduler share the same user name and password, so when the information is changed in Access ACS, it carries over to Facility Scheduler.
If you have not already done so, set up your OnDemand name and password. Note both name and password.
- In the ACS People Suite, under Advanced Tools, select Add/Edit Users and click Go .
- Select the Login Users Automatically check box.
- Highlight the User ID you want to edit. Click Edit.
- In the Network Login Name field, enter your OnDemand user name.
This does not change your ACS User Name but tells ACS to recognize your earlier login to OnDemand as sufficient credentials to proceed.
Access ACS & Facility Scheduler
- In Access ACS, point to Admin, then click Security.
- In the user list, click the User Name you want to change.
- Under User Options, click Edit.
- Change the user name and click Save.