View/Edit Individual is one of the most important areas of ACS. Here, you can enter an individual or family's personal data, phone, and address information. You can also view information from other areas, such as Groups, or other modules, such as Connections or Attendance, here.
The View/Edit Individual window consists of a series of tabs, but the individual's name is always displayed at the top so you know whose record you are working with. You can also use the arrows to browse family members or advance to the next family. If you are working with filtered data or search results, you browse that subset of your database, not the whole database.
- Under Manage Records, click the People tab.
- In the drop-down list, select View/Edit Individual and click Go .
- In the Find Person window, select the individual you want to add contribution information for and click View/Edit.
- To view or enter information, click on the Profile, Family, Additional Fields, Addresses, Contact Information, Comments, Groups, Pictures, Label Names, Connections, Safeguard, Staff Positions, Departmental Fields, and Document Library tabs.
- When finished, click OK to save your changes and exit View/Edit Individual.