To implement bar codes as part of your check-in system, print bar code labels and put them on ID cards or key fobs. Then use the bar codes to locate individual's records at check-in.
Bar code labels in Checkpoint are designed to print on Avery 6870 3/4" X 2 1/4" Return Address Labels. Each label prints with the bar code and name associated with the corresponding individual record. The format of the name that prints on the label depends on the name options selected in Checkpoint setup. Labels are sorted alphabetically according to last name, first name.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Checkpoint Reports and click Go.
- In the left pane, expand Labels > Bar Code Labels.
- In the lower left pane, click Customize.
- In the Master Group drop-down list, select the master group that includes the people you want to print bar code labels for.
- Enter the Date Range.
- Under Report Settings and Report Options, select the options you want to include in the report. See Additional Information for more on each option.
- Click Preview to generate the report.
- Save or Print the report.