Print security badges in bulk to prepare ahead of time for an event. This is especially handy if you are holding a special event, such as a conference, in which you know who is attending. You can have badges ready for the attendees at registration.
Badges do not print for people who were dropped from a group or event.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Checkpoint Reports and click Go.
- In the left pane, expand Labels, then Security Badges.
- In the lower left pane, click Customize.
- Select the print date.
- On the Report Options tab, under Session, in the drop-down list, select the session you want to print security badges for.
- Under Report Settings and Report Options, select the options you want to include in the report. See Additional Information for more on each option.
- Under Date Range, enter the start date of the report.
- Click Preview to generate the report.