Whether you assign pager numbers manually or automatically, you may want to delete them and start fresh at some point. For example, you may only require pagers for small children or certain Sunday School classes, so you might want to delete pager numbers as children grow up and are promoted to more advanced classes. Delete the pager numbers first, and you can start reassigning them.
You can select to delete pagers numbers for all families, the families of your current search results, or range of pager numbers
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Checkpoint and click Go.
- In the left pane, click Checkpoint Defaults.
- Click Clear Pager Numbers.
- Select to delete pager numbers from all families, the families of your current search results, or a range of pager numbers.
- Click OK.