If this is your first time setting up Checkpoint, these defaults will apply to any templates or sessions you create hereafter. This makes it easy to quickly set up templates and sessions with a consistent design and options
Image size suggestion
Because the keyboard area takes up the right side of the check-in window, it is usually best that the image occupies only the left side of the window, such as a vertical banner that features your organization's logo or promotes your latest event.
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Checkpoint and click Go.
- In the left pane, click Check In/Out Colors.
- Under Express Check In/Out Global Image, click Browse .
- In the window, navigate to and select the image, then click Open.
- To preview how the image will appear on check-in stations, click Preview.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Suggestions for Self Check-in ImagesYou can use images to promote events such as Easter Sunday egg hunts, or to match the theme of sessions, like Sunday School or Awana. Or, you can use images that reflect your organization's culture. Click the images below to see examples of Checkpoint background images. Examples 2 and 3 are included in the ACS Checkpoint Themes Pack download. Log in to download free Checkpoint themes.