In templates, you can use the default self check-in image from Checkpoint Setup. Or, you can apply a different image to templates.
Image size suggestion
Because the keyboard area takes up the right side of the check-in window, it is usually best that the image occupies only the left side of the window.
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Checkpoint Templates and click Go.
- Select the template and click Edit.
- In the left pane, click Check In/Out Colors.
- Under Express Check In/Out Global Image, clear Use Image from Checkpoint Setup.
- Click Browse.
- In the window, navigate to and select the image, then click Open.
- To preview how the image will appear at check-in stations, click Preview.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Suggestions for Self Check-in Images
You can use images to promote events such as Easter Sunday egg hunts, or to match the theme of sessions, like Sunday School or Awana. Or, you can use images that reflect your organization's culture. Click the images below to see examples of Checkpoint background images. Examples 2 and 3 are included in the ACS Checkpoint Themes Pack download. Log in to download free Checkpoint themes.