The Administrative Overview page displays when anyone with administrative rights signs in. It's a convenient place for system administrators and staff members to view information about their organization. Certain staff members may be restricted by what they can readily view on this page.
To view the Administrative Overview page, point to Admin, then click Admin Overview.
Administrative Overview Sections
- User Summary – Displays the number of logins and profiles within your organization. You can also add users and add or edit user profile permissions.
- Groups Summary – Displays the number of groups you have for each group type (Activities, Classes, Small Groups, and Special Groups). Under Options, you can set up groups, activities, and classes.
- Giving Summary – Displays the amount your organization has raised. You can also view the Online Giving Report and Bank Deposit Report, or set up online giving.
- New Change Requests – Displays new change requests by request type. You can review and approve change requests.
- Administrator News – Displays any administrator news and a link to the Access ACS Administrator's Guide.
- Organization Information – Displays your organization's name and contact information.