Welcome to Access ACS!
Access ACS is an online companion to ACS People Suite. It's a useful tool for church staff, group leaders, members, and visitors.
With Access ACS, you can:
- Allow members and visitors to register and pay for events online.
- Look up or update scheduled contacts while outside the office.
- Screen and schedule volunteers for church events.
- Connect members and attendees with ministry opportunities.
- View specific church calendars and request rooms and equipment.
- Review all data changes before approving and syncing with ACS People.
Church Life, a free app from ACS Technologies, integrates with Access ACS so you can view individual and organization data, check calendar events, and map visits.
Using the Administrator's Guide
This guide outlines the information administrators need to set up and use Access ACS.
For help getting church members connected to Access ACS, see our Access ACS Launch Tips.
You can also search the guide to find specific information on each area of Access ACS.
Whether you're implementing Access ACS at your church or a long-time administrator with questions, we're here for you.
ACS Support is available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. You can contact ACS Support by telephone at 1-800-669-2509.
We also offer formal classroom training for Access ACS, as well as live webinars, local user groups, and the annual Ideas to Impact Conference. Visit our Training Website to learn more about our training and implementation solutions.
Search the Administrator's Guide: