After you register for an event, you can cancel your registration on the My Overview page. When you cancel your registration, your sub-event registrations for that event are also canceled.
If you paid for the event, your administrator must process your refund.
To cancel your registration for an event
- Point to Home, then click My Overview.
- In the My Registrations section, click Cancel , then click OK to confirm.
- The status changes to one of the following:
- Balance Due - Displays if any money is owed.
- Paid in Full - Displays if there is no owed for the event registration.
- Refund Due - Displays if a refund is due.
- Ineligible for Refund - Displays if the refund date is past the refund deadline date.
- Partially Refunded - Displays if only a part of the refund has been made.
- Refunded - Displays when the refund process is complete.