Update by June 1st! It’s time to check your operating systems, browsers, and desktop software. If they're outdated, they may not work with the latest advancements and may make your organization susceptible to online security vulnerabilities. Click here for more information.
After logging in, the Home Page displays.
The Home Page gives you an overview of everything you do with your church, it's also where you manage your profile information and account settings. On the Home Page you can see your activities, small groups, serving opportunities, calendars, classes, registrations, groups, and giving history.
Your giving history is collapsed for privacy. If you want to expand the giving summary and view year-to-date giving amounts, click Show Info. To hide it, click Hide Info.
If you need to update your profile (a new address or telephone number) or your account settings ( a new e-mail address, password, or payment methods) are all managed on the Home Page.
Members and attendees can:
- Manage their individual and family information.
- Request to join classes, activities, or small groups.
- View contributions.
- View small group connections.
- View and register for upcoming events.
- View classes, activities, and small groups to which they belong.
- View rosters.
- View available calendars
- Search for other members.