When you add a user in Access ACS, you may want to link them to a user in ACS Facility Scheduler so they can add Event Registration events.
To link an Access ACS user to ACS Facility Scheduler
- Follow the steps to add the user to Access ACS.
- If applicable, edit the user's assigned profile permissions. Under Event Registration, be sure the user has Grant rights to Event Setup.
- Log into ACS Facility Scheduler as an administrator.
- On the Administration tab, click Users.
- Select Logins.
- Double-click on the login you want to link, then select Associate Login.
- Enter the individual's name, then click Search.
- If you see the individual you want to link, select the record and click OK.
- If you don't see the individual you want to link, click Add New Individual to add them.
- Enter the individual's First and Last Name, then click Save & Close.
After linking the users, the username displays when Users is selected on the Users tab in ACS Facility Scheduler.