On My Overview page, you can make payments toward event registrations for yourself and any guests you registered.
To make a payment
- On the Home Page, in the My Registrations section, click on the My Registrations tab.
- Click Make Payment for the desired event.
- Select <new payment method> from the drop-down list (If using a saved method, select your desired saved payment method), then click Next.
- Enter your information in the available fields.
- For Payment Type:
- If you select Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover, enter your card number and expiration date.
- If you select ACH, enter your Routing (ABA) Number and Account Number from your check. Not sure where to find these numbers? View a sample check.
- Click Submit Changes.
- Enter the Total Payment Amount you want to pay. This amount must be more than $5.00.
- To apply all of the Total Payment Amount to your fees, enter the total amount in your Payment Amount field.
- To apply all of the Total Payment Amount to guest fees, enter the total amount in the guest Payment Amount field.
- To apply the Total Payment Amount to both set of fees, enter the amounts in the respective Payment Amount fields. The total of all Payment Amount fields must equal the Total Payment Amount entered. For example, the Total Payment Amount is $100.00, you enter $75.00 for yourself and $25.00 for your guest.
- To keep your payment method on file for future use, select Keep this payment method on file for future registrations. Enter a nickname for the payment method. For example, "Dad's Visa Card" or "Susan's Checking Acct".
- Click Process.