You can mark attendance, add guests, comments, praises, or prayer requests.
To mark attendance for small group leaders
- In Access ACS, click Groups > My Groups.
- Under My Small Groups, click on the name of the master group you want to view.
- When the roster displays, select the individuals you want to mark attendance for.
- Under Roster, in the I want to... drop-down list, select Mark Attendance, then click Go.
If necessary, change the date in the Marking Date field. To select the date from a calendar, click. The Marking Date defaults to the last scheduled meeting date.
- To mark the selected individuals present, in the Mark Selected List drop-down list, select Present. To mark the selected individuals absent, select Absent.
- If necessary, add guests, comments, prayers, or prayer requests. Click the
beside Add guests, comments, prayers, or prayer requests.
- Enter the names of the guests who attended the group and should be included in the total attendance count. These names are e-mailed to the small group's default contact and any other recipient you select or enter.
- Enter any comments or notes about the meeting, along with any praise or prayer requests.
To send the e-mail to group members or the master level leader and group, select from the Send e-mail to drop-down list above the Guests text box.
To send the e-mail to individuals who are not currently affiliated with the group, enter the e-mail addresses in the also send e-mail to field. Separate each e-mail address with a semi-colon. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com.
- The e-mail sent out only displays the information selected for the individual it is sent to. If Mark is entered to receive information about Guests and Judy is entered to receive Comments, they will only see what was selected for them.
- Click Submit.