Update by June 1st! It’s time to check your operating systems, browsers, and desktop software. If they're outdated, they may not work with the latest advancements and may make your organization susceptible to online security vulnerabilities. Click here for more information.
To sign up for Access ACS, you must be working on a computer with ACS People Suite installed.
To sign up for Access ACS:
- Log into ACS People Suite.
- Under Advanced Tools, click on the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Sync with Access ACS, and click Go .
- Click Continue.
- Complete the Access ACS Registration form, and click Finish.
- When the confirmation message displays, click OK.
- Check your email for sign in information.
- If you receive a security warning asking if you want to install Signup.ocx, click Install. You must install this file to continue with the sign up process. It does not harm your computer or any software.
- Access ACS is an additional service for Desktop customers, but it is automatically included with all ACS OnDemand subscriptions at no additional monthly cost. Learn more about pricing.
When you receive the email, you can sign into Access ACS for the first time.
What if I don't receive an email after signing up?
There are a few reasons this might happen:
|The ACS mail server could be experiencing issues.||ACS Technologies' IT department is notified as soon as a server experiences issues and work to have servers operational as soon as possible.|
|There could be a time delay in receiving emails.||It could take a few minutes from the end of the sign up process to receive an email in your inbox.|
|Someone has altered the user name "admin".||Contact Access ACS Support to correct this issue.|
|You are entering the site number with the leading alpha character (For example, w111111).||Use only the numerals when entering the site number (For example, 11111).|