Access ACS is written using MS Visual Studio 2010 and related tools. Visual Studio is an integrated development environment that includes all the tools needed to create cutting edge web-based solutions.
MS Visual Studio:
- Enables high performance by allowing programmers to use local storage to reduce web traffic and optimized connections to data.
- Encourages development of rich user interfaces via huge library of user controls.
- Reduces programming grunt work via .NET framework which provides a huge variety of pre-built services and classes.
- Improves programmer efficiency by providing Intellisense, an inline code guidance and help tool.
- Offers high quality by providing integrated debugging and code analysis to ensure quality from the beginning.